Mrs Graham and Mrs Wilson have set up an 'Adult Buddy Reading Programme' in the Junior School. If any parents, grandparents, aunties, uncles etc are free during school hours to read with a junior child we would love to hear from you...
- You can come in at any time of the day between 9am-3pm.
- You will be reading with only one child at a time.
- There will be an allocated room for reading.
- Each child will have a box of books and helpful resources for you to use (these will be kept in the allocated reading room).
- We will have an information meeting about the 'Adult Buddy Reading Programme' for those of you wanting to get helpful tips and ideas. This will be in Week 2 of Term 2 (more information will be sent out closer to the time).
If you are interested in helping out with the 'Adult Buddy Reading Programme' please come in and see me or send me an email.